The Latest in Handwashing Behavior Change: Outcomes from the Handwashing Think Tank
- Join us for a Webinar on July 17
- Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing (PPPHW) and its partners hosted 30 experts working on behavior change from the academic, NGO, government, and private sectors for a Handwashing Think Tank from June 20-21, 2012. Participants came together to take stock of the best, identify the gaps, and articulate the way for forward for handwashing behavior change.
Sharing and discussing the latest handwashing program results and the research, the group came to consensus on issues like critical times for handwashing. The group also realized that they were all facing similar challenges and committed to continuing communicating and learning from each other as a handwashing behavior change network.
Please join the PPPHW for a recap of the Think Tank and learn how the partnership plans to follow up on the Think Tank outcomes.
- Title: The Latest in Handwashing Behavior Change: Outcomes from the Handwashing Think Tank
- Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
- Time: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- PC-based attendees - Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees - Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer