Measuring Progress During Phase I: Building on the IWA Interim Guidelines, 2012.
Sumi Mehta and Ranyee Chiang. Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves.
- Key Milestone: 100 million households adopt clean and efficient stoves and fuels by 2020
- How Will We Measure Progress and Success?
Developing M&E Framework and Implementation Strategy for Phase I (2012 – 2014)
- Define the Baseline
- Identify Key Indicators to be Evaluated-Example: sales by emissions, efficiency, and safety tiers
- Develop Measures of Progress
- How will we actually measure indicators?
- Identify capacity gaps to be filled, and strategies to fill them
- Develop User friendly M&E Tools