Food Hygiene Intervention in Nepal, 2015. SHARE.
This video documents all phases of the SHARE-funded food hygiene intervention trial that took place in Nepal from 2012 to 2014. The video was produced by Om Prasad Gautam, PhD Fellow at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
2014–2015 Global Food Policy Report, 2015. International Food Policy Research Institute.
IFPRI’s flagship report puts into perspective the major food policy issues, developments, and decisions in 2014 and highlights challenges and opportunities for 2015. Drawing on rigorous research, IFPRI researchers and other distinguished food policy experts consider a wide range of crucial questions:
- What is the role of improved sanitation in shaping key nutrition outcomes, especially for children?
- How can middle income countries, which despite becoming more affluent are still home to the majority of the world’s hungry people, address their food and nutrition security challenges?
- How can we support smallholder farmers in “moving up” in agriculture or “moving out” of the sector altogether?
- What social protection measures help shield vulnerable people effectively and efficiently against an increasing number of shocks?
- How can we best build and regulate the capacity of actors along the food chain to tackle food safety and health risks?